Proofreading projects: checking spelling, grammar, punctuation
Zarywacz’s reliable and experienced freelance proofreaders complete a wide variety of business proofreading projects for corporate customers throughout the UK.
Our proofreaders not only check spelling, grammar and punctuation, but also ensure consistency and sense in your materials.
Example proofreading projects
- Proofreading for an international insurance company
- Proofreading a caravan and camping holiday firm’s web site
- Proofreading a luxury lifestyle electronic magazine
- Proofreading client materials for marketing and design agencies
- Proofreading long, complex documents for business and public organisations
- Proofreading prospectuses for a leading UK university
- A decade of proofreading for a major UK supermarket
- Editing and re-writing material
We proofread regular client and employee newsletters plus a range of marketing materials for an international insurance company based in the City of London. We have also proofread its company intranet.
We checked the web site of a caravan and camping holiday firm to ensure accuracy and identify any text which did not make sense to the reader. Following this, we have proofread their brochures three years running.
We regularly proofread the content of a luxury lifestyle electronic magazine distributed to high income readers.
We proofread marketing materials produced for the clients of a number of marketing and design agencies.
We proofread long, complex documents for business and public organisations, including employers’ bodies and local councils. These include confidential tender documents, reports and white papers.
For three years running we have been proofreading undergraduate, postgraduate and international prospectuses for a leading UK university.
For 10 years Zarywacz proofread point-of-sale material for Safeway Stores until its takeover in 2004. We are proud of our established long-term relationships with our clients.
Where we consider material requires extensive editing or re-writing, we do this after advising the client. Usually, it is apparent early on when material requires more than proofreading. We edit and re-write material for a number of businesses.